Dal Moth Namkeen: The Lovable And Popular Snack
We are aware that the selection of nutritious snacks is limited. We all enjoy the diversity of fried snacks that our cuisine offers, but we don't want to eat them every day. Examples include pakoda, samosa, papdi chaat, etc. Protein-rich foods are the best for healthy snacking because they give us energy during a long day. And one of the foods that comes first to mind when we think about protein-rich foods is dal. So, here is a fantastic recipe for dal moth namkeen, which is full of protein and delicious.
In north India, dal moth namkeen is a well-liked snack. Whole masoor dal is used to make it, which is fried and mixed with energising spices, nutritious nuts, and crispy sev. You may also make barik sev at home if you want to or you can order it from Indore Online just by clicking on the link- Indore Namkeen Barik Feeki Sev. If sev is not to your taste, you may substitute aloo bhujia. The dal snack can be prepared in a variety of ways; here, we offer you a straightforward recipe for dal moth that includes cashews for a nutritious teatime treat.
Tips to begin with
● Dry the dal after soaking it to remove extra water.
● Fry the dal with a steel strainer.
● Only when frying the dal should the flame remain high.
● When the dal is hot, add the spices; else, the masala won't stick.
Dal Moth Namkeen Recipe
● Whole Masoor Dal/Whole Red Gram - 1 Cup
● Zero Number Sev/Nylon Sev - 1 Cup
● Salt - as per taste
● Black Pepper powder - as per taste
● Amchur/Dry Mango Powder - as per taste
● Black salt - as per taste
● Fried Kaju/Cashew nut - as required
● Oil - as required for frying
1. Let the whole masoor dal soak for the night. Then drain the water off. Spread the soaked dal out on a cloth, and allow it to dry for 10 to 15 minutes under a fan or in the sun.
2. Keep a pan with oil on a high flame.
3. Place the dal in a strainer. Fry the dal immediately in the strainer once the oil is hot. Don't lower the flame.
4. When the dal floats on oil and the froth is reduced, remove the oil by straining it. Lay the fried dal out on a piece of paper.
5. When the dal is hot, season with salt, dry mango powder, black salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
6. Combine the fried cashew nuts and zero number sev in the dal.
The delectable "Dal Moth Namkeen" is ready to serve.
Health Benefits of Dal Moth Namkeen
For savoury appetisers like Dal moth Namkeen, whole or split moth dal is cooked and fried. Sprouting moth makes a wonderful and healthy chaat that can also be enjoyed. Moth beans are thought to be good for your health. It is a plentiful source of vitamins, minerals, calcium, protein, and other nutrients. Let's talk about their health advantages.
● Like other lentils, Moth dal is a good source of protein that aids in muscle growth and repair. Because dal is a strong source of protein, the moth bean is advantageous for individuals trying to lose weight.
● A strong immune system can defend against any disease caused by bacteria, fungi, or viruses. The abundance of minerals in moth beans helps to strengthen the immune system and fight off disease.
● There are many things that might stress us out and have an effect on our bodies either directly or indirectly. Because Moth dal contains zinc, regularly eating it can help to lessen the effects of stress.
● The fibre in moth dal encourages regular bowel movements and lowers the risk of developing chronic diseases including heart disease, high cholesterol, etc.
So, now you know that the Dal moth namkeen is a healthy snack you should not miss out on. But if you are thinking that the efforts are too much and want to enjoy it ready-made, you should order it from www.indore.online. Simply visit the website, search for Dal Moth namkeen and place your order or just click on the link- Buy JainM Foods Dal Moth, The other varieties of namkeens they offer are Jeeravan Sev, Tasty peanuts, Ujjaini Sev, Ratlami Sev Namkeen, Teekha Dal Sev and many more. At Indore Online the products are absolutely authentic, freshly packed, and free from preservatives. When talking about dal recipes, one more great recipe is Bedmi Poori which is prepared from Urad Dal. You can make this tasty recipe easily just by ordering already mixed Bedmi Poori Atta from Indore Online. They offer a delectable collection of toasts, some of which are Atta Mathri, Khasta Mathri, Pista Toast, Jeera Khari, Ajwain Khari, Suji Rusk, Namak Para Mathri, and Jeeravan Mathri. Indore Online is a one-stop platform for all kinds of Indore famous food.