Ready-Made Instant Idli Mix From Indore Online
Food lovers often find it challenging to find the right resources and temperatures that support the fermentation of the idli batter. To overcome
Since they are precisely packed in a healthy manner, the mix is always fresh. Instant mix recipes are very easy to create and take little time. As they offer quick & nutritious alternatives to traditional cuisine, these instant mixes are a boon for those who lead busy lives.
Why is our easy-to-make idli batter so healthy and tasty?
Our easy-to-make idli batter offers a well-balanced combination of carbs and proteins, making it easier to quickly prepare a nutritious meal. Our simple idli batter has a well-balanced ratio of proteins and carbohydrates, making it simpler to easily prepare a healthy lunch.
Our readymade idli batter, which is produced from rice and black lentils, is readily available on our Indore Namkeen online portal. Idlis are formed in a particular mould and eaten for breakfast or as a snack with various ingredients like chutney, vegetables, or other tasty toppings. Idli batter is typically made in three steps, with the rice being soaked, ground, and fermented. But with this pre-made batter, you can quickly and easily produce puffy, soft idlis. With this batter, between seventeen and twenty idlis may be cooked. Idlis don't have any fat, cholesterol, or saturated fat. These tasty little pieces of south Indian cuisine are nutritious for you and, as an added benefit, ideal for people on the go.
How to make idli with our easy-to-make idli batter?
- Step 1- ( Microwave method)
- You can produce 8 idlis at once with the Safe Idli Maker.
- Fill the bottom plate with a half cup of water.
- Fill the idli stand's moulds with the idli batter.
- Since the idli will rise while cooking, be sure to only fill each mould to the top third.
- Close the idli maker with the help of a lid after placing the stand over the bottom plate.
- Cook for 6 to 7 minutes on medium power or 4 to 5 minutes on high power in your microwave oven.
- Now take it out from the microwave and leave it to cool for some seconds.
- Remove the cooked idli and serve it with the coconut chutney and Sambhar.
- Step 2- (Gas/stove method)
- On a low burner, warm the water for the idli.
- Idli Mix should be smoothed out by adding 800 ml of water and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Fill the Idli Maker with Idli Paste and secure the lid.
- For 15 minutes, turn the flame up high and let the steam escape.
- Now turn off the gas flame and let the cooker cool down.
- Remove the cooked idli and serve it with the coconut chutney and sambhar.
Apart from our easy-to-make idli batters you can also check our wide range of namkeens and other products available at our Indore famous namkeen online portal.