The Authentic Indori Jeeravan Masala
Do you want to add a little spice to your ordinary cooking? Continue reading to learn more about jeeravan masala, a popular spice that enhances the flavour of a variety of foods.
The masala, which originated in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, has extended its allure throughout India and has earned a dignified place in many Indian homes. The masala, which is made up of approximately 20 different spices, provides true taste and flavour to a v
ariety of foods and makes every bite delicious.
In addition, the jeeravan masala has medicinal qualities. It is known to aid digestion and can bring warmth to the body throughout the winter months.
The ideal blend of different spices and condiments is quite versatile to go along with a variety of foods, focusing on its taste-enhancing capabilities.
It's frequently combined with poha, a rice-flakes-based delicacy. The use of jeeravan masala is as necessary for Indore residents as the use of salt. As a result, it's also called indori jeeravan masala.
It goes well with pakoras, curries, and salads, among other dishes.
You may make the masala at home with its simple recipe instead of buying it online or in a store. You can be sure to store it and use it whenever you want using the materials and preparation technique listed below.
Ingredients for Jeeravan Masala
- 3 tablespoons amchoor, or dry mango powder
- 2 javitri (mace or nutmeg) blades
- 6 dried red chilies
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tejpatta (bay leaf) of medium size
- a quarter teaspoon of black salt
- 3/4 tbsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons coriander seeds (dhania)
- 1 full jayphal (nutmeg), crushed unevenly with pestle and mortar
- 1 tbsp saunf (fennel seeds)
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger powder (dry)
- 4 to 5 laung (cloves).
- 1/4 tablespoon asafoetida (hing)
- 1 inch cinnamon stick (dal chini)
- elaichi, or cardamom, 2 to 4
- 1/2 tablespoon caraway seeds (shahjeera)
Steps to prepare
In the jar of a mixer grinder, combine all of the spices listed above. Turn on the mixer and blend the items until they are finely ground. Add no water to the mix. Allow the mixture to cool before storing it in a dry, clean, and airtight jar. You are now all set to use it as and when you require it.
Things to remember
- To make a cup of jeeravan masala, combine the ingredients listed above. You can use it
Whenever you want. The amount of masala used is a matter of personal preference. You can start using it right away and alter the quantity to fit your needs.
- Make sure the masala is stored in a clean, airtight glass or steel jar. It doesn't need to be refrigerated. If you are not planning to use it for a long time, we recommend that you refrigerate it to extend its life and delay expiration.
- The preparation lasts for months at room temperature. However, holding it for more than a month should have an impact on its freshness.
- The masala's versatility allows it to be used in a variety of foods, including salads. You may use a pinch of it in any dish and play around with the flavours.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE JEERAVAN MASALA FROM INDORE ONLINE?
- Completely vegetarian, with no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. We endeavour to provide a product composed entirely of natural ingredients to our customers.
- Roasted in Rice Bran oil, which is also used to make our masala. Cottonseed oil or palm oil are used by certain well-known brands.
- Strong spice combinations require less storage because they are used less frequently.
- There's no need to add any other spices to the Jeeravan masala. Our goal with Jeeravan Masala is to provide a desirable flavour even in a simple gravy (with just onion, garlic, ginger, tomato or curd, vegetable or meat) while keeping our customers' cooking time to a minimum.
- Spices were graded, sorted, and cleansed before use.
- Chilli that has been removed from its stems (stemless) is used in the masala. Yes, the stems are discarded.
Indori jeeravan masala is unquestionably a new blend of spices. It can enhance the flavour of a variety of meals. Poha has been inextricably linked to it. Indore Online — https://www.indore.online/ — also sells jeeravan masala online. The shop sells through its website throughout India and offers a perfect blend of select spices.
What if we tell you that you can now have the authentic Jeeravan Masala right in the comfort of your home. If you are not in the mood to prepare it from the start and want to buy Jeeravan Masala online, just visit www.indore.online and order your favorite ready-to-cook instant Indori jeeravan masala to quickly enjoy Indori style recipes at home or during travel.
Also, check out our other instant masala range such as Chai Masala, Doodh Masala, Chaas Masala, Achar Masala, Biryani Masala and so much more at www.indore.online.