Different Ways To Relish Indian Khakhra
The most authentic variety of Khakhra is Sada Khakhra, also known as plain khakhra. It is made of whole wheat. Sada khakhra is a crispy and healthful breakfast dish that is popular among Indore food. Doctors and dietitians recommend Sada Khakra as a healthy alternative to your evening munchies.
Now, you might be wondering how to consume Indore's famous food- Sada Khakhra.
Sada Khakhra can be enjoyed in many ways. We've put up a list of some of our favourite and most popular combos for you.
1. Chai Khakhra- Dip it in Tea and eat it quickly before it splits and dissolves in it. Alternatively, fill a bowl halfway with milk tea, then smash the Khakhras and add to it. Enjoy a speedy supper by eating it with a spoon. If you like, you can eat Khakhra separately while drinking your chai or coffee.
2. Butter Khakhra and Chutney- This is a unique approach to enjoy Khakra. Spread Makhaan (butter) on top of the Khakhra and top with your favourite dry chutneys such as peanut chutney, til (sesame) chutney, or South Indian-style chutneys like gun powder (podi chutney).
3. Khakhra with Pickle- If you like pickles, this is the flavour combo you should try. Khakra with pickle is one of the strangest pairings you'll ever taste, and it'll leave you speechless. You'll want more of any of your favourite Khakhra, not just sada Khakhra with pickle, especially mango or mango garlic pickle.
4. Ghee Khakhra With Sugar- Just spread the ghee on top of Khakhra and sprinkle some sugar on it. This is a popular combination among children, but it is also enjoyed by adults. If you feel tired and weak try this combination to gain your energy back and feel good.
5. Khakhra With Jam- Keep it simple with this dish by spreading jam on top of the Khakhra and eating it. Another kid-favorite and easy breakfast combo that can be included in your continental breakfast spread.
6. Pizza Khakhra- Use Sada Khakhra as a pizza base, then top with your favourite toppings and a layer of cheese in between. And taste this Indore food with an Italian influence.
7. Khakhra Masala Papad- You can use Khakhra instead of papad as a base and top it with a mixture of chopped onion, tomato, green chili, and coriander leaves, just like Masala papad. Make this cool chaat as a party starter or an evening snack.
8. Khakhra Choori- In a large mixing bowl, crush the khakhras. Toss in some crumbled papad. Season with cumin, chili, and salt. Sprinkle some ghee over the mixture. Serve after mixing well with your hands to blend the flavours.
The health benefits of khakhra
These days, Indore food is very popular. It satisfies your hunger while simultaneously reducing your desire for more eating. Considering the Indian munchies, khakhra is a great option. It's a low-calorie, crispy, crunchy snack that mixes well with spicy and non-spicy dishes. In fact, until you specifically state that you dislike khakhra, no one would consider what is so remarkable about this modest, humble Indian snack. But the truth is that "the worth of khakhra" is found in a variety of factors that are easy to overlook while devouring a bunch of these crunchy chips.
So, let's see what makes this Nutritious Khakhra from Indore Online, a healthy choice over other snacks like rusk toast, chips, etc.
● It contains vitamins
Khakhra is a finger meal that is high in vitamins and minerals. It is especially advantageous to pregnant women because it provides all of the nutrients necessary for foetal development.
● Results in stronger bones
A khakhra is a good source of silicon and contains a high amount of soluble dietary fibre. Silica, found in the khakhra, aids in the development of connective tissue in the body. It gives connective tissues such as those under the skin, as well as those inside muscles, tendons, and ligaments, structure. It also aids calcium absorption and assists in the formation of stronger bones.
● Aids in weight loss
Khakhra has numerous health benefits, but understanding its nutrients is necessary before learning about them. Because it incorporates flour and spices as a filler, khakhras are less expensive than other flat-bread treats. Khakhra is high in dietary fibre, minerals, vitamins, and iron, making it an important element of one's daily diet. It aids in weight loss because of the high fibre percentage.
The gluten-free khakhra is made with quinoa rather than wheat to make it healthier, yet it has the same nutritional value as conventional khakhra. Quinoa is a gluten-free ancient grain that's high in fibre, vitamins, and minerals. It also contains high levels of dietary fibre, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus. It also contains soluble and insoluble fibres that aid in bowel movement and stool release.
Khakhra is available in a variety of flavours and tastes, making it appealing to both children and adults. The utilisation of quality and fresh ingredients, as well as the procedures used to prepare them, are responsible for the khakhra's refreshing and healthful flavour. Because cholesterol is one of the most important biomarkers of cardiovascular disease, it has always been a source of concern. Before you go out and buy this dry snack, keep in mind that Khakhra offers a number of health benefits, including being beneficial for cholesterol over other dry snacks like rusk toast, chips, mixtures, etc.
Khakhra from Indore Online
Khakhras at Indore Online are made with the highest quality ingredients. In India, this healthful and delectable snack is highly popular, and everyone enjoys it at any time of day. To achieve the desired taste and flavour, use the best quality components when making this snack.
At Indore Online, Khakhras are made for all occasions in various forms and sizes. Our khakhras are made with nutritious ingredients. To keep our khakhras healthy to eat, we don't use any artificial colours or preservatives. Our low-carb khakhras are popular among our customers for everyday snacking. They're savoury crisp treats that are delicious. These khakhras will help you lose weight, boost your heart health, and even balance your blood sugar levels. So go ahead and order this healthy Indore’s famous food Khakhra at www.indore.online today!